At the FCRT a passion for horses becomes a means of learning life skills...the FCRT is not a riding school, it is a place where horses are a means to an end, not an end in themselves! What is taught and learnt through horses at the FCRT is about developing an ability to communicate, travel independently, manage money, and time and to make it possible to have a better understanding of numeracy and literacy for everyday life.
Until you are able to visit, we hope the website gives you some idea of what the FCRT is all about. There is no doubt that a visit to the real thing is best! We look forward to seeing you soon...our next Open Day is on Thursday, 12th May 2016.
Some young people are highly motivated to learn when it comes to horses, yet in a traditional classroom environment find learning too difficult...for them the FCRT may be an unexpected turning point in their further education. Individuals who have the motivation to learn through horses are given the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge needed to lead an independent and fulfilled life, learning what was previously unachievable.
Horses at the FCRT are a means to a life changing end, not for sport and leisure pursuits. So much of what is required to work with and understand horses is also what enables the achievement of neccessary life and social skills.
- Please click on the links on the top left of each of our pages to find more information about the FCRT, what it offers, about the facilities, the staff and the horses and how you can become involved or give your support.
- To contact FCRT please telephone 01425 673297, e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go to the 'Contact Us' page and use the 'Online Enquiry Form'.
- For 'Diary Dates', please click on the 'Forthcoming Diary Dates' download at the bottom of the page.
- For copies of the latest FCRT Ofsted and Care Quality Commission (CQC) Reports, please click on the corresponding links at the bottom of the page.
- To find current FCRT job vacancies, please click on the link 'Join the Team' and then on 'Employment Opportunities'.
Bashley Village Hall
Saturday March 18th 2017
Crescendi is a Contemporary Choir based in the New Forest, singing a wide range of music from gospel to show tunes in four part harmony and is strictly a classical-free zone!
7.30pm start time
Tickets are £8 each and Concessions £7
For sale at:
Bashley Post Office and The Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy
For further information and to purchase tickets please contact Paola King: email@example.com
Rotary Club of New Milton
Charity Lunch with Rev. Richard Coles
Friday 3rd March
Rev. Richard Coles first found fame in the 80's band The Communards; today he is the presenter of Radio 4's 'Saturday Live' and a regular contributor to Radio 2's 'Pause For Thought'.
Rev. Richard Coles has also appeared on Celebrity Masterchef, QI and Have I Got News For You.
Tickets for the 3 course lunch, followed by coffee and mints, are limited and £45 per person:
Auction and Raffle.
For further details regarding this event
Rtn. John Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
An evening with Sarah Montague
An Evening with Sarah Montague, presenter of the Radio 4's Today programme.
On Thursday 26th January 2017 at the Master Builder's Hotel at Bucklers Hard.
Related Factsheets & Downloads
Click here to get Adobe Reader
to download PDFs >>